- Feel free to stop by during business hours to check out the studio if we have not met.
- All questions will be answered honestly and to the best of our ability.
- Down Payments are taken via cash/debit in house. Via credit card over phone.
- Art fees are not always applicable.
- Art consults requiring a fee are scheduled with Jessie Wednesdays–Saturdays between the hours of 11:30 and noon.
- Dana’s art consults are available Tuesdays–Saturdays with Terri with no scheduling time needed.
- To create each and every tattoo with the client’s goals in mind
- To provide the safest tattoo experience while utilizing, maintaining, and educating ourselves in the newest and safest technology within our industry and the arts.
- To continue to create a comfortable environment for your tattoo experience.
We would like to thank you for visiting our studio, whether just to browse or to partake in the tattoo experience. We are licensed, family owned and operated, studio in Conway bordering Myrtle Beach, SC. that takes great pride in the cleanliness of our facility and our equipment. All materials used in the tattoo process at Hole In The Wall are new out of sterile packaging and all barrier products used between clients. Your tattoo experience is of the utmost importance to us.
Whether this is your first tattoo or tenth, just a small keepsake or a masterpiece, each tattoo is of equal importance to us!
We would like to thank all our clients for their continued dedication to the studio and the arts. We invite you and yours to give us a call or email us with any questions or if you have an interest in getting on the calendar with Dana or Jessie.
Be sure to look for our billboard on Rte.501 and turn right at the lights at US Foodservice. Proceed over railroad tracks and turn right at Whitecaps onto Husted Road. We are the first building on the left and we look forward to meeting you should you choose to stop by.
Dana, Terri, and Jessie
South Carolina Laws Regarding Tattooing
- You must be 18 with photo I.D. i.e. license. A parent or legal guardian cannot sign for an individual under the age of 18.
- You cannot legally tattoo the neck, face or head in this State.
- Licensed studios must exhibit a DHEC License and City License, renewable yearly, to legally tattoo you.